Women, Infants & Children Program
WIC is a Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum women, infants, and children (under 5 years old). WIC provides nutritious foods, nutrition information, breastfeeding promotion, breastfeeding support and referrals to other health and social services. The foods provided may include: infant formula, infant fruits/vegetables and infant cereal, adult cereals low in sugar and high in iron, milk, cheese, juice, eggs, peanut butter or dried beans/peas, whole grains, canned fish and vouchers for fresh fruits and vegetables.
|WIC NEWS & Announcements|
Louisiana WIC Program requires scheduling an appointment at your WIC clinic of choice. The Louisiana WIC Program does not process applications online.
- Welcome to WIC Videos English Spanish
- Find out more about WIC
- Find out more about our Breastfeeding Program
- (Obtenga más información sobre el Programa WIC)
- Louisiana Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Clinic Referral
- Louisiana Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Hospital Referral
- How to receive WIC Benefits
- Are you income eligible for WIC?
- ¿Es elegible para WIC?
- Find a WIC Clinic Site in Your Area
- Need to file a WIC Complaint?
- What Do You Need For Your WIC Appointment?
- ¿Qué es lo que necesita para su cita de WIC?
How to Report WIC Fraud
If you suspect WIC recipients or vendors/grocery stores are abusing the program, you can report this to the state for investigation. You have the option to report suspected fraud anonymously. Learn more about WIC fraud and the four ways you can report it.
- WIC Food List Brochure English Spanish
- Vendor Resources
- Useful Links
- Medical Provider Information
- Report WIC Fraud
- File a WIC Complaint
- Eat Safe Louisiana
WIC General Information
If you need help with this website, please contact Joetta.Ferrell@la.gov.